Dragon Door Kettlebells

Order Authentic Russian Kettlebells

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Long cycle clean and jerk update!

This program is amazing. I am feeling stronger every workout and my back feels better than ever. I still cannot believe how hungry I get after these workout!! I will have a one month blog post coming up soon with before and after pics as well.


Day 5

5 ladders of 2, 4, 6 rep scheme with double 24k bells

24 min flat

Day 6

5 ladders of 2, 4, 6 rep scheme with double 24k bells

22:46

Day 7

5 ladders of 2,4, 6 rep scheme with double 24k bells

20:20


Each time is faster, I am hoping to complete 5 ladders under 19 min then progress to the next step from the program in Return of the Kettlebell!!

Here is a quick video from Day 6!!


Enjoy and please ask if you have any questions!!


No comments:

Post a Comment